Jordan walked on the iCEE.fest 2017 stage like as if he had known it for years. A few jokes for a good opening and then a strong speech about how Generation Z should be handled by the digital industry.
Why Gen Z? It’s simple. Because he’s one of them.
- Leaving school at 18, Jordan joined VICE as a full time creative, where he’d been interning since the age of 17
- After 10 months, in March 2016 he joined LADbible Group, brought over to help launch the newly formed creative agency Joyride
- One year along, he’s leading the creative content for a number of brands, from Amazon and Activision, to Pepsi Co. and Sony – whilst also featuring as a prominent host across the channels.
Before the festival, Jordan talked about his activity at The LADbible. Here’s the full story.
“Gen Z is the future. We’re going to become older, more and more dominant in the market” Jordan Schwarzenberger
Jordan’s speech at iCEE.fest had 3 key points:
- Who exactly are Gen Z?
- What you need to know about Gen Z?
- What does the future hold?
“Tech natives, content creators and influencers – these guys were born with an iPhone in hand and have never known a world without technology“, this is how Jordan describe his Gen Z fellows.
If you want to find out what are the most important 3 Gen Z trends in Jordan’s opinion, just push play and watch his presentation available in iCEE.academy.
How can I watch this member’s only presentation?
iCEE.academy offers free access to the presentations from the festival’s archive between 2013-2016 (264 videos) while the 2017 presentations and workshops (137 videos) are unrestricted only to those who have a valid ticket for this year’s iCEE.fest or for the 2018 edition.
You don’t have a ticket for iCEE.fest 2017? No stress! You can book one for iCEE.fest 2018 here and get also full access to the iCEE.academy platform and our new iCEE.fest App.
Still not clear? Check our FAQ section here.