- This year, the festival also have a great set list when it comes to Virtual and Augmented Reality, with speakers and companies involved in worldwide appreciated campaigns.
Let’s see some of the confirmed speakers, companies and projects to showcase @ iCEEfest next month in Bucharest!
- Cory Key, VP of Interactive & VR for the Discovery Agency
- Discovery Agency it’s a full-service team of 120 industry professionals based in LA, NYC, London and DC that supports all the Discovery Network’s businesses globally with Strategy, Creative Development and Production.
- Expertise includes Creative, Digital, Photo, Strategy, Account Management, AdSales Integration and all forms of Production.
Here’s a showcase: Jump behind the scenes of Bear Grylls’s latest Samsung Gear S3 shoot in Black Park near London. This is how he tells a story of survival with the help of Samsung’s smart watch [Credits: DiscoveryVR]
- Sergiu Ardelean, Co-founder @ Artivive
- A returning speaker, in 2016 Sergiu showed us a case study that involved some great cars and pure VR&AR tech
- His presentation, “Driven by Augmented and Virtual Reality” is available for FREE in iCEE.academy
- Jonathan Chippindale, Chief Executive @ Holition
- To celebrate the revival of the iconic Eclair sneaker – LS.12 Lacoste commissioned Holition to create a 3D projection mapping onto a supersized version of the shoe.
- As mapping is usually done on flat surfaces the challenge was to map the contours of a 3-dimensional 2 meter square shoe which was then suspended from the ceiling.
- For the launch at London’s Shoreditch Studios, 250 guests saw the heritage of the famous Lacoste shoe brought to life through abstract lighting and imagery projected onto the shoe.
- Josh Naylor, Senior Tech Evangelist @ Unity
- Unity Technologies is the creator of Unity, an intuitive and flexible development platform used to make wildly creative and intelligently interactive 3D and 2D content.
- The “author once, deploy everywhere”capability ensures developers can publish to all of the most popular platforms.
- Paula Monteiro, Marketing Director @ Wikitude
- Using Wikitude’s Plugins API feature, Takondi combined AR and chroma keying (live green screen replacement), which enables users to take pictures as if they would be in different touristic points in France with their smartphones.
- Games and competitions organized by UEFA got thousands of fans creating and sharing exciting AR experiences online.
- Thorsten Wiedemann, Director/ Founder @ A Maze
- Established since 2008, A MAZE is an international label in the field of independent and alternative games, playful media, virtual realities and digital culture
- Their portfolio includes the production, consulting and curation of festivals, exhibitions, conferences, workshops, academies, game showcases, game jams, artist in residence programs and publishing a magazine.
- Adrian Leu, CEO @ Inition
- This is the Inition Demo Studio, a unique space in which visitors can engage with and experience the latest tech and experiential projects
- Jay Short, Strategy Director @ CTN Communications
- CTN is an independent, creative communications agency based in London who have been in operation for nearly 25 years
- Specializing in Event, Film, Digital and Leadership Consultancy, their purpose is to provide inspiring and innovative communications that help create lasting reputations.
- Julio Obelleiro, Co-founder @ Wildbytes
- Victory Motorcycles, the American motorcycle manufacturer and main competitor of Harley-Davidson needed to draw attention through authenticity and innovation at the IMS (Progressive International Motorcycle Show)
- space150 partnered with Wildbytes to create a hyper-real VR experience that allowed fans to try the new Victory on the spot, at high speed
- From a realistic sound simulator to an integrated vibration system inside the motorcycle to mimic the bike’s engine in real time, including the physical throttle connected to the virtual counterpart.
- An emotional virtual tour through the heart of the Badlands in South Dakota.
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks’ time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Hurry up! The Time is Ticking!
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!