One of the main European events in health innovation, The Giant Health Event happens at the end of November, 28-30, in London.
We are happy to go into the second year of our partnership with The Giant Health Event, and bring you great news: this code ICEEfest_half-price will do magic 🙂 ! 50% discount for any pass type and there are various types, including daily passes or student ones.
- Three days of conference, expo and events. That’s… quite an immersive experience in digital health! See the Agenda here.
- Eight conference tracks! To name a few:
- A New Prescription for Pharma Innovation
- Artificial Intelligence in Health and Human Support
- Citizen-focused and Citizen-led Digital Innovation in Healthcare
- Navigating the NHS: a guide for Digital Health Innovators
- Fashion and Wearables: When Functionality meets Desirability in Healthcare
- 300 speakers
Some you may know well from iCEE.health: Professor Shafi Ahmed – the “most viewed surgeon in the history”; #pinksocks tribe instigator, Nick Adkins; patient entrepreneur, Michael Seres; and our own, Lorena Macnaughtan.
But also doctor and investor, Vishal Gulati, Deloitte Research Director, Karen Taylor, or 3x TED speaker, Emma Lawton. Emma (photo above) is 34 years old and she is the Devices and Apps Strategist at Parkinson’s UK, as well as a Freelance Creative Director.
- Not last, an amazing location! The Old Truman Brewery