It’s been decades since marketing and communication have bound each other to a level that now it’s almost impossible to separate them anymore.
From entrepreneurs to renowned speakers and specialists with acknowledged experience on the subject, this is the line up iCEE.fest has gathered for the MarCom stream:
- Alex Khan, CEO @ Attractive Media
- Founded in 2010, Attractive Media is an agency for social media & live streaming consulting
- Alex Khan is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, editor, and Germany’s most followed social media coach
- He has 73k Twitter followers, 16k Facebook fans and 100k Instagram followers [source]
- Dave Birss, Founder, Editor & Human @ org
- org is an online magazine set up to help individuals and organizations become more creative.
- It’s about the practical side of creativity, about giving you actual things you can do that don’t involve waving a crystal or invoking your inner muse.
- This is Dave’s TEDx Tottenham keynote: “The product that guarantees a better life”
- Robert Berza, GM CEE @ Fashion Days
- Founded in 2009 by Swiss entrepreneurs, the company quickly expanded and is currently operating in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary
- With more than 4 million customers, Fashion Days is one of the key players of the region’s fashion industry
- Since 2015, Fashion Days is part of eMAG Group
- Customers benefit of fast delivery within 2 days, quick order placement using the mobile app or the possibility to add favorite items to their wish list
- Katy Howell, CEO @ Immediate Future
- An independent social digital consultancy.
- Social specialists for over 12 years
- They work with well-known brands like Sony Music, IBM and Hotpoint
- Anneli Rispens, Director Content & Social Media @ DDB EMEA
- Leon Emirali, CEO/ Founder @ Crest
- Crest is a PR and communications agency which uses the media to help organizations reach the audiences that matter
- They provide strategic media relations, PR and digital services fit for the future and tailored to the clients’needs.
- Crest has an in-depth understanding of the media as well as the different audiences’ demands.
- Jan Jirsa, Brand Engagement Director CEEMEA @ Lego
- LEGO’s mission is “to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”
- They operate as an integrated, full value-chain company – from development, via manufacturing to marketing, sales and distribution of play experiences to consumers globally through a variety of channels; via fantastic retail partners, numerous digital platforms, LEGO brand stores, educational channels and as much direct interaction and engagement with LEGO fans everywhere as possible.
- Sedge Beswick, Managing Director @ Seen Connects
- From ideation to implementation and education, Seen Connects thinks social-first and works closely with influencers and brands alike to define innovative social campaigns, develop Influencers and Influencer strategies, and help creatives be creative!
- Nikolaos Dimitriadis, Development Director @ Sheffield University
- Nikolaos is the co-author of the book “Neuroscience for Leaders: A Brain Adaptive Leadership Approach” for Kogan Page Publishers, London
- He is a certified Neuromarketer, by SalesBrain USA, and an award-winning communications professional (International PR Association Award, SABRE Award by Holmes Report and other international and national awards).
- Also, he lectured at the first Neuromarketing Manager Certificate Program at the Hamburg Media School among the top Neuromarketing experts in the world.
- David Uribe, CEO @ SMARTBEEMO Marcom
- David is a Colombian entrepreneur and author currently living in the United States.
- He is the Global VP and Creative Director at Asylum Marketing, a multi-national data driven marketing agency with offices in 5 different countries.
- David is also the CEO and Co-Founder at smartBeemo, the world’s first predictive analytics software for social media optimization.
- Together with his team at smartBeemo, David developed an online education platform for entrepreneurs and marketing professionals who seek to establish a strong social media presence that has reached more than 2,000 students from all over the world in only 6 months.
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Hurry up! The Time is Ticking!
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!