Providing a complete RPA software platform to help organizations to efficiently automate business processes, UiPath has received the most votes in 3 categories: Best AI Startup, Startup of the Year and Founder of the Year for Daniel Dines.
- Read on our blog: The path to success, with UiPath: how the Romanian startup raised a $30M funding from Accel Partners?
UiPath technology is used by thousands of companies particularly in document management, call center, healthcare, financial, API enablement, data extraction and migration, process automation, application integration and business process outsourcing verticals.
The complete list of CESAwards Winners 2017:
- Best IoT Startup: URADMonitor
- Best Fintech Startup: Moneymailme
- Best Smart City Solution: URADMonitor
- Best Biotech Startup: Colorimetrix
- Best Social Impact Startup: SOWAT
- Best Newcomer: TypingDNA
- Investor of the Year: Catalyst Romania
- Best Coworking Space: Nod makerspace
Also, Spherik Accelerator was the winner for Best Accelerator and Incubator Programme.
Based in Cluj-Napoca/ Romania, Spherik Accelerator was founded in 2013 as an NGO by Liberty Technology Park (Fribourg Capital), Transylvania Bank, Babes-Bolyai University and Technical University.
- Read on our blog: The most complex business accelerator in Romania: success story of Fribourg Capital and Spherik Accelerator
The Central European Startup Awards is a series of events in the CEE countries, to recognize and celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit and startup ecosystems of this colorful and diverse region.
Part of the Global Startup Awards, CESAwards brings together the best ideas and best minds in 4 region, in 25 countries across the globe to celebrate entrepreneurial spirit and startups.