Why you should be involved in Giant Health
Giant is the largest, most valuable meeting place for the global health tech innovation community that bring ideas, technologies and people together to curate and improve health.
The most important and the main event within #HealthTechWeek (London, 14-21 November), Giant Health will atract 5000 visitors, 1000 startups, 800 healthcare investors, 1000 med students/ medical clinicians and “patient innovators” and about 200 journalists.
- Day 1/ Wednesday, 16th Nov.: Major health challenges requiring exponential solutions
- Day 2/ Thursday, 17th Nov.: State-of-the-art technologies in health now and on the horizon
- Day 3/ Friday, 18th Nov.: Population health and consumer-driven innovation – B2B
- Day 4/ Saturday, 19th Nov.: Healthcare technology solutions for the consumer – Consumer show
Who’s coming to Giant: the speakers
- Shafi Ahmed/ Consultant Surgeon, Director of Virtual Medics and Medical is the first surgeon that used Virtual Reality technology in the operating room.
- John Nosta/ Founder of Nosta Labs, Google Health Advisory Board is a great influencer in digital health. His grandparents are Romanian, from Marghita. He grew up in a culture rich in Romanian, Hungarian and Polish influences.
Discover the complete list of speakers on the official website.
A great opportunity for every digital health startup
At Giant, you have the chance to win an award for best health-related startup of 2016. Beanstalk Awards is a global competition for entrepreneurs and companies with innovative and novel ideas related to healthcare.
There are 3 award categories:
- Pollen: ideas-stage startups/ incorporated & looking for funding
- Seedling: startups at prototype/ beta/ MVP testing stage
- Sprout: startups with early funding
Here you can find all the details but it’s important to say that the entry deadline is 28 september 2016. Finalists will be chosen by an expert panel and awards/ prizes handed out at the Gala Dinner in London.
You could win/ cash prisez:
Giant Health Passes for ICEEfest-ers
- The first 20 people can come for free by clicking here and using the code ICEEGUEST
- Once those first 20 tickets are gone, you can still get 50% off any ticket type by using the code ICEE50
- Make sure you don’t miss the ICEEhealth Director’s sessions