Maybe there’s no better definition for the ones who think outside the box than this: “Disruption brings opportunity“.
Of course the digital & tech world will go forward in “the safe mode” too, but the real important accomplishments will be due to the ones who’ll try to rethink everything to the scratch.
Let’s meet the Disrupters from iCEE.fest 2017:
- Dave Birss, Founder, Editor & Human @ OpenForIdeas.org
- OpenForIdeas.org is an online magazine set up to help individuals and organizations become more creative.
- It’s about the practical side of creativity, about giving you actual things you can do that don’t involve waving a crystal or invoking your inner muse.
- This is Dave’s TEDx Tottenham keynote: “The product that guarantees a better life”
- Atanas Raykov, Head of Global Telecom Partnership & General Manager CEE @ Viber
- With more than 800 million users on the platform, Viber allows people to connect in the way that works best for them, whether that’s through individual messaging, video calls, group chats, or following brands and celebrities on Public Chats.
- Viber can be used on iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phones and tablets, Windows Phone, Windows®, Windows 8®, Mac, Linux and Symbian devices over mobile or WiFi connections.
- Josh Partridge, VP EMEA, Canada & Lat. Am. @ Shazam
- Shazam is one of the most popular apps of all time, downloaded over a billion times and used by hundreds of millions of people each month to connect to the world around them.
- The app has become the destination for discovering all types of content–all with one tap: audio, video, print, augmented reality and more.
- If you want a job @ Shazam, you’ll definitely want to hear this 😉
- Samuel Scott, Marcom Director @ Logz.io
- Logz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as a enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology.
- Their platform uses AI and machine-learning algorithms to help DevOps engineers, system administrators, and developers to find critical events in the volumes of information that are now constantly generated in IT environments.
- Davide d’Atri, CEO @ Soundreef
- Soundreef licenses businesses to play its members’ music in stores and live events in over 20 countries.
- It gathers and distributes royalties on behalf of authors and publishers, providing an alternative to traditional copyright collection societies.
- The company administers over 150,000 songs throughout the world to provide music for tens of thousands of business users.
- Nikolaos Dimitriadis, Development Director @ Sheffield University
- Nikolaos is the co-author of the book “Neuroscience for Leaders: A Brain Adaptive Leadership Approach” for Kogan Page Publishers, London
- He is a certified Neuromarketer, by SalesBrain USA, and an award-winning communications professional (International PR Association Award, SABRE Award by Holmes Report and other international and national awards).
- Also, he lectured at the first Neuromarketing Manager Certificate Program at the Hamburg Media School among the top Neuromarketing experts in the world.
iCEE.fest 2017 will take place in Bucharest in a few weeks time only on June, 15th and 16th.
Don’t miss the best price available and join the place to be for the CEE digital and tech industry in Bucharest, Romania!