You’d say that the latest changes that tech has brought into our lives should have made human communication a lot easier. Well, it’s quite the opposite.
We talk a lot. Like, comment and share a lot. But that doesn’t mean the message reaches the destination in the most precise way possible.
With all the tech in the world, if you don’t know how to connect the right audience with the right product, it means that the message it’s wrong.
Top-class players, global advertising agencies, and brands will be in Bucharest on June 14, 15 to talk about the latest marketing technologies that businesses are using today.
iCEE.fest 2018 has set the ground for a session to which will take part MARCOM professionals and companies like Social Chain, VTEX, SocialBakers and many more – see below.
Facebook and Google will not miss the party, of course…
Here’s the MARCOM line-up for iCEE.fest 2018:
“We manage thousands of online stores, billions of dollars and more than 8.000 deployments per year”
VIDEO/ VTEX driving results with their multi-tenant digital platform and resilient auto-scaling elastic cloud infrastructure:
- Known for their vanguard technology, VTEX has been recognized by the analysts from Gartner and Forrester, as a Global Leader for Digital Commerce
- VTEX is now ranked on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce 2017.
- Peter is focusing on how automated text analysis and related AI technologies can support decision making and daily work of marketers
- He is also a member of Forbes Hungary’s 30 under 30, and he was the Founder of the year in Hungary in 2017.
- They are helping marketers and publishers understand their audiences through 1st party direct measurement
- With the largest AI-driven audience insights platform measuring over 150 million web destinations, Quantcast’s predictive analytics powers insights, targeting and measurement solutions for marketers, agencies, consultancies, and publishers worldwide.
- She dedicates her time in developing the most prominent Romanian Media & Performance agencies, working closely their clients (mostly Telco & Finance, FMCG) to make their business successful online
- Madalina stays closely to Youtube as video platform to deliver both branding & performance solutions, always looking for business verticals to develop in Romania
“As a specialist content marketing division we believe that content only achieves its potential when it is designed, managed and integrated within every other element of a communications system”
- Michael is experienced communication and content strategist, who has worked with a vast wealth of global brands such as P&G, Unilever, Mars, American Express, Sony, Ray-Ban and Levi’s.
VIDEO/ Revelation Case study
- Oliver is responsible for the commercial output of the agency while overseeing the Client Service and Project delivery teams
- At 28, he is at the forefront of delivering global marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world – Apple, Amazon, Coca-Cola, Dreamworks, FIFA, Superdry and many more.
- Christian is leading Product Marketing for Facebooks Video Advertiser Solutions across Facebooks Family of Apps and Services in Central Europe. Before his current role, he was consulting large CPG companies at Facebook and worked at OmnicomMediaGroup
- Dimitris is partnering with big companies and Brands in CEE to help them implement all Facebook solutions, with the main focus on Direct Response strategies and digital transformation techniques such as Messaging apps (Messenger, Whatsapp)
- Mihai is a Digital Marketing professional with over 10 years of experience. His primary areas of focus are analytics, PPC, SEO and CRO (conversion rate optimization)
“In our approach we always come back to the human in the equation – that’s you, your customers and your team”
VIDEO/ Kate Nightingale speaking at Future Stores 2017
- More about Kate’s activity on our blog.
- Ben works with MediaCom’s local teams to define best practices across the agency as more and more digital campaigns are expanded into mobile
- He works to ensure that clients benefit from the latest knowledge and understanding of this critical channel.
Alex Stil, President [m] Platform EMEA @ GroupM, an advanced technology suite of flexible media planning applications, data analytics and digital services (programmatic, search, social, adops and analytics) improving advertisers’ use of audience-defining insights from hundreds of data sources to communicate with consumers across all media.
- Alex is known as a results-driven senior digital executive with unique combination of operational, digital and creative experience
- He is widely recognized as a passionate digital pioneer and entrepreneur in the online media market.
Cesar Christoforidis, VP Latin America & S. Europe @ SocialBakers, a trusted social media marketing partner to thousands of enterprise brands and SMBs, including over 100 companies on the list of Fortune Global 500.
“We help brands engage & grow their customer base through content personalization based on actionable AI-powered audience insights”
- Leveraging the most extensive social media data-set in the industry and machine learning, Socialbakers’ marketing suite of solutions helps brands ensure their investment in social media is delivering measurable business outcomes.
VIDEO/ Case Study: Orange – Perfecting Internal and External Communication with Socialbakers
Matthias Wenk, Marketing Operations Director @ RyanAir, Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 131m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 205 destinations in 33 countries.
- In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers
- Matthias’s expertise covers a broad spectrum, from strategic planning, creative concepts to business development
- He has a track record of disrupting the market with his innovative & cost effective approach.
- They’ve worked with companies like TEDx, Mixmax, Voo, LawTrades, Book in a Box, Deputy, and Autopilot
- Josh is the former growth evangelist for Autopilot (top 10 fastest growing SaaS company) and head of growth for GrowthX, a 50-mil VC firm.
- Chris is representing IAB Europe’s GDPR Implementation work at industry events, including I-COM 2018, IAB Singapore’s FYI Series, and IAB events and town halls in Europe (Slovakia, Romania, Netherlands).
- Greg works on an array of policy and public affairs dossiers, including online disinformation, advertising self-regulation, the value of data-driven advertising, as well as ad blocking where he liaises with the Coalition for Better Ads.
- They were named Media Network of the Year 2016 & 2015 by Campaign magazine, Global Media Agency of the Year 2016 by AdWeek and Media Network of the Year 2016 by Cristal Festival.
“Our platform connects the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travelers”
- Their platform allows the dynamic display of up-to-date offers in a scalable and target-specific fashion, reaching various segments of in-market travelers
- They optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase its partners’ reach, relevance, and booking volumes.
Lucjan Exner, Head of Sales CEE&CIS and Madeleine Beyer, Strategic Sales & Partner Manager Europe, both from Inmobi, a global mobile advertising platform that specializes in delivering the best ROI for mobile marketers.
- A mobile-first and mobile-only platform, InMobi has been pioneering the next generation of ad experiences, including video advertising, on the back of deep learning based optimization engines.
“Through actionable insights we inspire companies to bring the voice of their customers and employees to life”
- Coming from an engineering background with an MBA and based in Amsterdam, Ignacio has worked for fast-growing tech companies such as Catawiki, Growth Tribe & TrendWatching.
Norik Selimi, Founder @ Pikasa Strategic Insights, an international company founded in 2010 in Skopje, Macedonia, offering specific services for collection and processing of data, analyzes and communication consulting in the field of media, information technologies, and online marketing.
“Our mission is to support our clients with strategic approach that will help them enhance their communication and technological capabilities, building a strong brand and achieving excellent performances”
More speakers are to be confirmed last minute so… book your seat today and join us in our mission to be the best version of ourselves.
iCEE.fest 2018 will take place in Bucharest, RO – June 14 & 15
Be part of the show and
In doubt? Watch this for 90 Seconds 😉