- the public will choose the winner through iCEE.fest app
- the winning startup will get assistance from Spherik Accelerator
- Meet “Woogie” – the winner from last year
If you want to support a team, there is a special ticket for the startup scene (only 50 Euro). This ticket will also give you access to the presentations startups related, starting 2PM on Focus Stage 3:
- Focus On: Startups. What it takes to make it globally. Investors vs. Successful Case Studies with Vlad Sorici(Orange Fab), Zsuzsanna Varga (Bayer Grants4Apps), Rasa Strumskyte (Talent Garden), Radu Ionescu (Ionescu & Sava) and Daniel Rosner (Innovation Labs).
- Special Keynote: “Since when did it become ‘cool’ to be an entrepreneur?”, with Leon Emirali, Co-founder, CrestComms
- Focus on: The Future CEE Digital & Tech Stars with Marius Istrate (UiPath – the Romanian startup that just raised a 30 million USD funding from Accel Partners), Xenia Muntean (Planable – jury’s choice last year), Bogdan Coman (Woogie – 2016 winner @ “200 Seconds of Fame“), Pavel Antohe (Kuende), Ștefan Stănescu (AgriSo – here is their story) and Șerban Mogoș (Eyeware).
These are the 15 finalists:
- Leaseman: a leasing and asset management platform for the real estate market that provides analyzes, monitor portfolios, manage properties and contracts
- Psytera: a product for psychotherapists and their patients which aimes to increase the relationship between therapists and their patients
- ProductLead: intended for those who want to turn their Instagram page into an online store
- CITY Cars: it allows drivers to receive information and messages based on the registration number
- Baro: a tool for automating and optimizing online advertising campaigns. Basically, the platform can be used to replace tools such as Facebook Power Editor, AdEspresso or AiTarget
- Symme3D Biotech: produces 3D printers that can be used to print cells to create living tissues
- YardLabs: a platform for viticulture. With the sensors mounted in the vineyards, you can monitor the state of the crops
- Critique Gaming: A gaming studio in Bucharest that aims to build games with social responsibility
- Social Insider: a tool for analyzing Facebook pages for competing brands
- Nifty: Nifty is a platform for workshops and trainings
- OWT Garage: those who buy second-hand cars with OWT Garage receive the car for 10 days to be tested, have six months warranty and a year of assistance on the road
- Cleverwash: drivers can make appointments to make their car clean
- EyeSight: a VR solution for treating amblyopia (lazy eye disease), which means that one eye is weaker than the other
- AdTech Media: offers microplate capabilities to monetize websites content
- X42: A platform created in the Republic of Moldova where users can leave video comments and can be used by media sites to interact more with their readers.
iCEE.fest will take place in Bucharest, June 15 & 16.