ICEEfest 2016 brings you some great examples when it comes to good&quality content producers. On June 9, from 10.30 AM on Innovation Stage 1 we’re going to listen the Global Content Kings – CNN, Euronews, BBC, Vice and Eurosport.
What you’re not going to find out on this session is about the Science Behind a Great Content. That’s why we prepared a special stage for this topic.
So, on the same day, but on Innovation Stage 2, from 3.00 PM we’ll discover some great tech tips that are transforming a good content into a better one.
Director-Prod Develpment and Data Science Services @ Mather Economics, Arvid Tchivzhel is coming to ICEEfest to tell us the latest solutions to common challenges that publishers have, such as ad blockers, declining circulation and advertising volume/revenue, growing digital value, and managing the newsroom.
The perennial question publishers have struggled with is how to maintain precious advertising revenue from digital content but at the same time justify a paid print product, Arvid Tchivzhel/ Mather Economics
Arvid will share case studies, and discuss the future of how publishing has to continue evolving not just in the platforms and content, but in the use of data and analytics to drive incremental yield from their customers.
Key numbers about Mather Economics
- more than 500 media and non-media clients
- managing more than $4 billion in revenue annually and processing data on over 30 million subscribers each week
- engage with more than 75% of the top 100 newspapers in the US and 60% of the top 200.
Mather Economics is a global consulting firm that applies proprietary analytical tools and hands-on expertise to help businesses develop and implement pricing strategies that maximize operating margins, grow revenue and improve customer loyalty.
This is the complete Science Behind a Great Content stage:
- Torben Heimann/ Improve Digital – he is responsible for working closely with publishers, agency and technology partners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Geoff Desreumaux/ WeRSM – he truly believes that everything in advertising should focus on to make sure our target audience understands what we are saying, why we are saying it and what is in it for them
- Tom Pachys/ playbuzz – he directs the company’s operations, technology and product roadmap
- Dominic Smales/ gleamfutures, the first and biggest management company in the world specialising in taking ‘digital first’ talent and developing them in television, publishing, licencing, brands and film
- Florian Scholl/ Ringier – he focuses on growing Blick.ch’s social media audience and building a business around it
- Ami Goldstein/ RevDefender – he is a passionate entrepreneur, a multi-channel marketing expert and a big believer of free content
- Arvid Tchivzhel/ Mather Economics – he is is responsible for executing consulting engagements, ensuring deliverables are of high quality, maintaining timelines, and guiding projects to completion
- Travis Wright/ CCP Global – works with company executives and tech leaders on digital media, marketing technologies, and social business best practices for digital marketing
Tickets still available: BOOK NOW.