iCEE.fest 2017 will gather over 90 hours of content distributed on 6 scenes where +140 international speakers will present the latest updates from the Digital, Tech & Internet industry.
Don’t forget to install and activate your account in iCEE.fest app, where you can find the updated agenda and you can save on your phone your favorite sessions and speakers!
And because our… finally final 🙂 Agenda is full with great presentations, we want to help you to choose easily the sessions you’ll attend.
- We’re SOLD OUT but here’s the waiting list for the last tickets we might issue: iCEEfest.com
The keywords of the 1st day of the festival are: GLOBAL GIANTS, DISRUPTION, CRETIVITY, AR/VR, SMART HOMES, FINANCIAL TECH, eCOMMERCE, AWARDS, LIVE MUSIC & PARTY 😉
Here’s the flow:
Survival Guide: Day 1/ June 15
- 9.00 – Session 0: THE GRAND OPENING
- 9.30 – OPENING DEBATE: THE CHALLENGES OF THE DIGITAL & TECH INDUSTRY TODAY
- Host of the debate will be Odysseas Ntotsikas, Founder and Managing Director, TDG. And these will be his guests: Meagan Lopez, Global Digital Business Director, The New York Times, Jan Jirsa, Brand Engagement Director CEEMEA, LEGO, Ela Moraru, Country Business Development Manager, Google, Catalina Ionescu, Client Partner eCommerce CEE, Facebook and Jessica Chapplow, Ecommerce and Emerging Platforms, MEC Global
- 10.30 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: The fourth age of humanity with Chris Skinner. Voted “one of the top 5 most influential people in financial services information security”, Skinner will talk about digitalisation – the 4th revolution – and how does it impact banking, insurance and financial services.
- 11.00 – Session 1. KEY LEARNINGS FROM GLOBAL LEADERS
- What’s great about this session is that you can learn lots of things from professionals with a large area of activity: from Search to Mobile and and all the way to Programmatic/ Data
- With: Ela Moraru, Country Business Development Manager, Google, Igor Skokan, Measurement Lead, Facebook, Meagan Lopez, Global Digital Business Director, The New York Times, Jessica Chapplow, Ecommerce and Emerging Platforms, MEC Global, Simon Halstead, Head of Demand Development, AOL International and Jean-Christophe Gombeaud, Senior Director EMEA, Yahoo!
- 13.30 – Session 2. INNOVATION & DISRUPTION AS A BUSINESS MODEL
- From Virtual Reality to Creativity and Travel, this session is dedicated to the ones who’re not afraid to choose new paths of developments for their businesses.
- With Jonathan Chippindale, Chief Executive, Holition, Josh Partridge, Vice President for EMEA, Canada and LATAM, Shazam, Lucjan Exner, Head of Sales CEE&CIS, InMobi, Davide D’Atri, CEO, Soundreef, Atanas Raykov, Business Development Director CEE&CIS, Viber, Dan Oros, Country Manager, Bla Bla Car, Charlie Ballard, Global Director, Strategic Insights, Tripadvisor and Jordan Schwarzenberger, Creative Strategist, LADbible
- 16.15 – Session 3. UNLEASHED CREATIVITY: MEET THE OUT-OF-THE-BOX THINKERS
- The session that will make you rethink everything to the scratch. Because that’s what they did.
- With Marcus Wilding, Managing Partner, Mindshare, Fadi Shuman, Global Chief Digital Officer, Geometry Global, Kris Smith, General Manager Europe, MediaMonks, Sicco Wegerif, Head of Big Builds & Platforms, MediaMonks, Jeanette Okwu, Global Business Director Digital & Social, Spark44 GmbH, Sedge Beswick, Managing Director, SEEN Connects and Fred Bosch, Head of Digital Innovation, LOLA MullenLowe
- 18.30 – “THE CREATIVE MANAGEMENT BLUES
- Dave Birss, a former session musician as well as former advertising creative director, uses his guitar and other instruments to demonstrate some important principles that unlock creativity and support fresh ideas. Learn how to turn your creativity all the way up to 11.
- 11.00 – Session 1. KEY LEARNINGS FROM GLOBAL LEADERS
- 19.30 – The JEFF LEACH Comedy Show
- Actor, Comedian and DJ, Jeff is also the Host of the festival. So, each and every one of his introductions is, in fact, a stand-up show.
- 20.00 – iCEE.fest 2017 DIGITAL PARTY
- Some of the best local artists – Lori Ciubotaru Band, Macanache, Delia – and DJ Kriss will perform LIVE in our friendly Summer Playground area. MC Jeff Leach will keep up the great vibe for all the party people in the house 😉
- 10.30 – FOCUS ON: THE HOUSE AS A GADGET
- 11.00 – FOCUS ON: THE HOUSE OF THE FUTURE
- 12.00 – FOCUS ON: GREEN HOUSES AND HITECH SOLUTIONS FOR SMART LIVING
- Make an update and find out everything you need to know about the latest solutions when it comes to smart living.
- With Simon Van Der Jagt, CEO, Nowi Energy, Adriaan Brebels, Managing Director, Porta Capena, Szymon Janiak, Strategy Director & Co-founder, 1450 and Horațiu Ionescu, Official Dealer in Romania, Bang & Olufsen
- 14.00 – FOCUS ON: THE FUTURE OF MONEY
- Dan Suciu, Spokesman, Banca Națională a României is the host of the debate which brings your money foreground.
- With Chris Skinner, independent consultant and author, TheFinancer, Bartosz Golba, Head of Content, Wealth Management, Global Data, Jack Harris, Vice President Financial Institutions, Wirecard AG, Jeffrey Tijssen, EMEA Head of FinTech and Partnerships, Capco and Daniel Altmann, Senior Consultant EY Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence, EY
- 16.15 – FOCUS ON: THE NEW BANKING IN A DISRUPTED BY TECH WORLD
- Banks in the Fintech world. How must they adapt. What should we expect.
- With Daniel Nicolescu, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, SymphoPay, Sotiris Papantonopoulos-Mantonopoulos, Founder and CEO, Money Market, Teodor Blidarus, Managing Partner, Softelligence and Sebastian Olteanu, Managing Partner, KPMG Legal Romania
- 17.45 – DEBATE and Q&A: HOW TECH IS DISRUPTING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND THE BANKING ECOSYSTEM
- Your chance to find out the desired answers from festival speakers, Fintech related.
- 18.30 – IAB MIXX AWARDS 2017
- iCEE.fest is the proud host of world famous MIXX Awards since 2012. With a concept designed in the United States by the Association of Interactive Advertising Industry (IAB), MIXX Awards stands as the international standard for excellency and efficiency of online advertising campaigns.
- 10.30 – FOCUS ON: eCOMMERCE & PERFORMANCE MARKETING
- From now on, we’ll talk about the Present but mostly the Future of eCommerce. Stage hosts: Raluca Radu, Country Manager Answear.ro & Co-Organiser GPeC, GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala and Andrei Radu, CEO & Founder GPeC, GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala
- With Sarah Flannery, Head of Display and Paid Social, Forward3D, James Finlayson, Head of Search, verve search, Andreas Gysler, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Zulu5 and Ewelina Ciach, Senior Value Advisor, SAP Hybris
- 12.45 – FOCUS ON: THE FUTURE OF RETAIL
- 14.00 – FOCUS ON: THERE IS LIFE BEYOND GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK? AI in eCOMMERCE, CONTENT DISCOVERY & EMAIL MARKETING.
- 15.30 – FOCUS ON: FACEBOOK
- Everything you wanted to know about Performance on Facebook but were afraid to ask
- With Karolina Janus, Client Solutions Manager CEE, Igor Skokan, Measurement Lead and Catalina Ionescu, Client Partner eCommerce CEE
- 17.00 – FOCUS ON: GOOGLE
“It’s Really About AI And Machine Learning, People! We’ll show you how to make best use of Machine Learning in AdWords to optimise bidding and how to make dynamic remarketing work for you in Search & Display“
- With Antonia Caraveteanu, Measurement & Attribution Specialist, Radu Stoica, Analytical Lead and Ana Sipciu, Industry Manager Retail & Travel
- A new session will follow: “Youtube for performance marketing”, a topic of interest for our marketers and performance marketing experts
- 15.00 – Women in Tech by TailWind
- 16.00 – The Content Marketing Lab by Taboola
- 10.00 – Focus on: the lean approach, customer discovery, idea validation (the Javelin Board)
iCEE.fest will take place in Bucharest THIS WEEK: June 15 & 16.