Don’t forget to install and activate your account in iCEE.fest app, where you can find the updated agenda and you can save on your phone your favorite sessions and speakers!
- We’re SOLD OUT but here’s the waiting list for the last tickets we might issue: iCEEfest.com
The keywords of the 2nd day of the festival are: MARCOM, CREATIVITY, VR&AR, eHEALTH, VIRAL MARKETING, CONTENT and PUBLISHING, AD TECHNOLOGY, COMEDY, VIRAL VIDEO… and more!
Here’s the flow:
Survival Guide: Day 2/ June 16
- 10.00 – Session 1. THE FUTURE OF MARCOM: HOW TO BE HEARD THROUGH THE DIGITAL NOISE
- A session in which we’ll discover all the “little pieces” which ultimately are forming Marcom
- With Nikolaos Dimitriadis, Development Director, The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College, Jan Jirsa, Brand Engagement Director CEEMEA, LEGO, Katy Howell, CEO, Immediate future, David Uribe, CEO and Co-Founder, smartBeemo and Paul Harraghy, VP Europe, Taboola
- 11.40 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: “The Biggest Lies That Infest Digital Marketing and Hurt Us All” with Samuel Scott
“Too much of the time, marketers just accept whatever so-called experts and influencers tell them” Samuel Scott
- 12.15 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: “WEAPONS OF MASS SEDUCTION” with Alex Khan
- Read all about Germany’s most followed social media coach.
- 12.40 – Session 2. SOCIAL, VIDEO & INFLUENTIAL MARKETING
“Everything Doesn’t Happen For A Reason”, Steve Bartlett
- 13.35 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: THE RULES BEHIND BREAKING THE RULES with Ravid Kuperberg
- The agencies trained by Mindscapes won more than 25 Cannes Lions including 3 Grand Prix Lions: “Everyone can upgrade the way they operate their creativity”
- 14.30 – Session 3. MEET THE CRAZY MINDS: EMOTION AND VIRALITY
- With Damola Timeyin, Strategy Director & Kate Murphy, Associate Creative Director, both from BBH Live, Bruno Ribeiro, Creative Director, MullenLowe London and Andrei Kaigorodov, Creative Strategist, M&C Saatchi Milano
- Bruno Riberiro will present the campaign”Free the Kids”: a very bold campaign that shocked people with a terrifying fact – nowadays kids spend less time outdoors than prison inmates. This campaign generated a huge PR, had a great impact in parents and won 4 Lions in Cannes last year
- 15.45 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: “If creativity is the answer, the question is wrong” with Dave Birss
- 13.35 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: THE RULES BEHIND BREAKING THE RULES with Ravid Kuperberg
- 16.30 – Session 4. THE SPECTACULAR WORLD OF VIRTUAL & AUGMENTED REALITY
- With Josh Naylor, Senior Tech Evangelist, Unity3D, Paula Monteiro, Marketing Director, Wikitude, Jason Lovell, Director of Brand Partnerships EMEA, Jaunt VR, Adrian Leu, CEO, INITION, Jay Short, Strategy Director, Embolden, Sergiu Ardelean, Co-founder, ARTIVIVE and Thorsten S. Wiedemann, Founder and Director, A MAZE
- 19.30 – THE EVOLUTION OF HUMOUR: FROM CLASSICAL TV TO VIRAL VIDEO
- Host: Andi Moisescu, Apropo TV Producer & “Romania’s Got Talent” member of the jury
- Guests: Matei Dima, Video Content Creator, BRomania, Lupu Cristina și Erdei Roxana, Video Content Creators, LikeOne, Stela Popescu, Actress, Teatrul de Revistă Constantin Tănase, Mugur Mihaescu, Writer & Actor, Vacanța Mare
- Here is everything you need to know about Entertainment @ iCEE.fest 2017
- 10.00 – FOCUS ON: GROWTH HACKING FOR STARTUPS 2017 with George Carey-Simos
- George Carey Simos, WeRSM: “The best growth hacks so far have been done in companies that had little or no budget”
- 12.15 – FOCUS ON: THE WORLD LEADERS IN ADSERVING AND CONSUMER TARGETING
- Stage Host: Thomai Gklarou-Stavropoulou, International Product Director, Tailwind EMEA
- Speakers: Andy Devey, EMEA Knowledge Management & Training Lead, DoubleClick, Diana Olar, Managing Director, Sense ∞, John Douglas, Director, Product Strategy, Sizmek, Paula Bacariza Perez, Senior Director of Client Partnerships, AppNexus, Tomasz Musial, General Manager CEE, Smart AdServer and Marius Deak, Founder, CEO, Avandor
- 14.45 – FOCUS ON: TOP TECHNOLOGIES FOR BRANDS, PUBLISHERS AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES
- 17.00 – FOCUS ON: DEBATE – ADBLOCKING AND THE FIGHT FOR BETTER ADS
- Host: Thomai Gklarou-Stavropoulou, International Product Director, Tailwind EMEA
- Guests: Mihai Tănase, Digital Marketing Manager, Dacia Group Renault, Aidan Joyce, CEO, Oriel Ventures, Paula Bacariza Perez, Senior Director of Client Partnerships, AppNexus, Samuel Profumo, Chief Data Officer, Le Figaro Group, KV, Vice President, Western Europe, BBC Advertising, Andy Devey, EMEA Knowledge Management & Training Lead, DoubleClick
- 9.30 – FOCUS ON: DEMOCRATIZATION OF HEALTH
- Lorena Macnaughtan, ICEEhealth Event Director, ICEEfest, Dario Mazzella, Project Manager, META Group, Oana Cociasu, Managing Partner, MedicOne, Ioana Vulcan, Strategy and Research Specialist, MedicOne, Sarah Norman, Junior Partner, McKinsey & Company and Eugene Borukhovich, Global Head of Digital Health & Innovation, Bayer Grants4Apps
- 10.45 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: VIRTUAL REALITY SURGERY & GLOBAL EDUCATION with Shafi Ahmed
- Last year, Shafi Ahmed performed the world’s first Virtual Reality surgery
- 11.30 – FOCUS ON: HEALTHCARE IN SEARCH OF (DIGITAL) CONNECTIONS
- 12.00 – FOCUS ON: DIGITAL HEALTH AND THE HEALTHCARE (DIS)CONTINUUM
- Moderators: Lucian Ioniță, Managing Editor, eHealthRomania and Denise Silber, President, Basil Strategies
- Panelists: Alexandru Tiberiu Dan, Volunteer, Asociatia Prader Willi din Romania, Mihai Craiu, Head of Second Pediatrics Clinic, “Alessandrescu-Rusescu” National Institute for Mother & Child Health, Ruxandra Mateescu, Founder, Supereroi printre noi and Simona Ralph, Consultant, Quality and Healthcare Improvement, Alberta Health Services
- 13.15 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: THE FUTURE OF HOSPITAL SOUND with Yoko K. Sen
- Read all about Yoko’s project
- 13.40 – FOCUS ON: REINVENTING HEALTHCARE USING TECHNOLOGY
- With Alexandru Popescu, CEO in South East Europe, Philips, Liviu Chirilă, The Digital Priest, eCuore, Mircea Popa, Cofounder, SkinVision, Catrinel Hagivreta, Executive Manager – MEDIJobs Romania, Medijobs, Rozalina Lapădatu, President, A.P.A.A. and Lila Stavropoulou, Regional Account Manager Turkey & Middle East, eHealth Forum
- 15.15 – FOCUS ON: DIGITAL HEALTH – THE FUTURE IS ALREADY HERE
- 17.00 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: ONLINE COMMUNITIES AND MEDICAL MARIJUANA with Thomas Mershon
- More about Thomas’s work and medical marijuana
- 17.20 – FOCUS ON: KEY LEARNINGS AND TAKEAWAYS
- 10.00 – FOCUS ON: JOURNALISM AND QUALITY CONTENT AS A BUSINESS MODEL IN THE FAKE NEWS ERA
- Stage host: Cosmin Stan, Founder, yourTVcrew
- Speakers: Meagan Lopez, Global Digital Business Director, The New York Times, Guy Hughes-Wilson, Vice President, Western Europe, BBC Advertising, Samuel Profumo, Chief Data Officer, Le Figaro Group, Andrea Iannuzzi, Digital Lab Editor, Gruppo Editoriale L’Espresso and Bob Bierman, Chief Revenue Officer, News Deeply
- 11.45 – FOCUS ON: BRANDED CONTENT. THE SECRETS OF STORYTELLING FOR BRAND MARKETING SUCCESS
- 12.45 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE – Trump is a Joke: How satire beats news in making sense of a crazy world with Sophia McClennen
- Here’s an exclusive interview with Sophia McClennen
- 13.15 – DEBATE. AD-BLOCKING, PROGRAMMATIC, A GLOBAL GIANTS WORLD: HOW PUBLISHERS CAN FIGHT BACK?
- Host: Constantine Kamaras, Chairman of the Board of Directors, IAB Europe
- Guests: Aidan Joyce, CEO, Oriel Ventures, Meagan Lopez, Global Digital Business Director, The New York Times, Guy Hughes-Wilson, Vice President, Western Europe, BBC Advertising, Samuel Profumo, Chief Data Officer, Le Figaro Group and Luis Quintana, Director of Branded Content and Native Ad, Unidad Editorial
- 14.00 – FOCUS ON: STARTUPS. WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT GLOBALLY. INVESTORS VS. SUCESFULL CASE STUDIES.
- Stage host: Octavian Palade, Events & Content Strategist, start-up.ro
- Speakers: Vlad Sorici, Architecture & Services Project Manager, Orange Fab, Zsuzsanna Varga, Global Innovation Manager, Bayer Grants4Apps, Rasa Strumskyte, Chief Marketing & Development Officer, Talent Garden, Daniel Rosner, Founder, Innovation Labs 2017 and Radu Ionescu, Managing Partner, Ionescu & Sava
- 15.25 – SPECIAL KEYNOTE: “Since when did it become ‘cool’ to be an entrepreneur?” with Leon Emirali
- Leon Emirali is one of the UK’s most exciting media entrepreneurs.
- He holds investments in both FTSE 100 companies and exciting tech start-ups.
- 16. 00 – FOCUS ON: THE FUTURE CEE DIGITAL & TECH STARS
- Former winners of “200 Seconds Of Fame” by iCEE.fest competition will share key learnings and updates.
- With: Marius Istrate, Chief People Officer, UiPath – Robotic Process Automation, Xenia Muntean, Co-Founder, Planable, Bogdan Coman, CEO, Woogie, Pavel Antohe, CEO & Founder, Kuende, Stefan Stanescu, Co-founder, AgriSo and Serban Mogos, Founder & COO, Eyeware
- 17.00 – 200 SECONDS OF FAME: THE STARTUP CONTEST
- 10.30 – Exclusive Session: Revealing powerful insights with Ravid Kuperberg
“The majority of the most creative and effective award winning campaigns are based on game-changing insights. Yet, uncovering a truly meaningful insight is one of the hardest tasks in marketing communications” Ravid Kuperberg
- 15.00 – Smart AdServer Workshop
- 16.30 – How to (re)invent healthcare in Romania?
- Moderators: Lucian Ioniță, Managing Editor, eHealthRomania, Maria Szerac, CEO, Houston NPA and Lorena Macnaughtan, ICEEhealth Event Director, ICEEfest
- Panel: Adrian Wiener, MD & Former manager, Spitalul Clinic Judeţean de Urgenţă Arad, Rozalina Lapădatu, President, A.P.A.A., Simona Ralph, Consultant, Quality and Healthcare Improvement, Alberta Health Services, Liviu Chirilă, The Digital Priest, eCuore, Catrinel Hagivreta, Executive Manager – MEDIJobs Romania, Medijobs, Mircea Popa, Cofounder, SkinVision, Bogdan Andreescu, MD & Former manager, Spitalul Clinic Colentina and Alexandru Popescu, CEO in South East Europe, Philips
- 10.00 – Focus on: “Get out of the building” and make interviews, the Lean Canvas, the components of different business models, and… a bit of homework.
iCEE.fest will take place in Bucharest, on June 15 & 16.