How many risks are you willing to take to obtain a better product? Are you a follower or someone who pushes the limits?
This is about the ones aiming to change the natural order of things in the name of progress. This is about the disruptors!
Either we’re talking about MARCOM or Publishing, Retail or Banking, Agriculture or Health, iCEE.fest 2018 presents you some of the biggest game changers in the digital industry:
- Television will never be the same again, and Netflix has something to do with that
- Recently bought by Apple, Shazam is here to elucidate the mystery: who’s singing?
- Facebook is helping you to become a major publisher like Social Chain without even be a publisher.
There you have some examples of speakers and companies to present at iCEE.fest this year on the “Disruption by Technology” content stream – the full updated list of speakers is published here.
Yann Lafargue, Corporate Communication EMEA @ Netflix, the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 125 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 140 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films.
- Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen
- Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
- Andrew oversees general management responsibilities while serving as a cross-functional liaison
- He is working with product, engineering, sales, business development, marketing, and finance to drive Facebook’s most important strategic priorities within the region
- He joined Facebook after a number of years at UTV Radio, where he was responsible for strategic sales & marketing policies, driving revenue across the company’s portfolio of radio stations
- Will has been tasked with expanding Shazam’s footprint across the regions and developing the Shazam advertising business across multiple European countries.
VIDEO/ Revelation Case study
- Oliver is responsible for the commercial output of the agency while overseeing the Client Service and Project delivery teams
- At 28, he is at the forefront of delivering global marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world – Apple, Amazon, Coca-Cola, Dreamworks, FIFA, Superdry and many more.
“In our approach we always come back to the human in the equation – that’s you, your customers and your team”
VIDEO/ Kate Nightingale speaking at Future Stores 2017
- More about Kate’s activity – on iCEE.news.
Cesar Christoforidis, VP Latin America & S. Europe @ SocialBakers, a trusted social media marketing partner to thousands of enterprise brands and SMBs, including over 100 companies on the list of Fortune Global 500.
“We help brands engage & grow their customer base through content personalization based on actionable AI-powered audience insights”
- Leveraging the most significant social media data-set in the industry and machine learning, Socialbakers’ marketing suite of solutions helps brands ensure their investment in social media is delivering measurable business outcomes.
VIDEO/ Case Study: Orange – Perfecting Internal and External Communication with Socialbakers
- Cory is responsible for establishing Discovery Agency’s Interactive team in 2006 after recognizing a growing need and opportunity to set Discovery Communications and its brands apart
- The team has won numerous awards in conjunction with their internal clients, including an Interactive Emmy for work on Skywire Live and two Webby Awards
Most recently, Key has helped launch Discovery VR, a new brand of experiences combining the immersive power of virtual reality with Discovery’s 30-year history of engaging and exceptional content:
VIDEO/ Living on Ice: Antarctica 360 VR Video, Discovery
“Just after college I was unemployed, living at home with my parents, and had only $2.26 left in my bank account. 5 years later I had a net worth of over $1 million”, Grant Sabatier
Although he’s got 69.2 bitcoins in his “pockets” – that’s close to 700,00 USD at today’s bitcoin value – , Grant said a couple of months ago that “I don’t recommend you invest in Bitcoin today“. @ iCEE.fest, we’ll see if he changed his mind about this topic.
- Gerd Leonhard is a widely-known and top-rated futurist, with over 1500 engagements in 50+ countries since 2004 and a combined audience of over 1 million people
- Gerd focusses on near-future, ‘nowist’ observations and actionable foresight in the sectors of humanity, society, business and commerce, media, technology and
VIDEO/ The Future of Humanity and the AI with Gerd Leonhard
”How much freedom are we willing to sacrifice in order to be either more efficient or more secure?”
”In the digital age, we must retain the right to disconnect. Offline may be the new luxury, but it should remain a basic right”
”There are some things we should not attempt to digitize or automate—because they define what we are as humans.”
These are just some of the ideas Gerd Leonhard puts in his latest book: ”Technology vs Humanity”.
Here is the complete line-up:
Disruption in Heath:
- Michael Seres, Founder & CEO @ 11Health
- Shawna Butler, Nurse Economist @ REShape centre
- Horia Maior, Research Fellow @ Horizon
- Michael Fergusson, Founder @ Ayogo
Disruption in MARCOM:
- Arnaud Valion, Sales Director Europe @ Travel Audience
- Brian Wong, CEO & Founder @ Kiip
- Christian Heinemann, Regional product Marketing Manager Brand Solutions @ Facebook
- Michael Consagra, Associate Director & Content Strategy @ MediaCom
- Toms Panders, Co-founder @ Setupad
- Peter Szekeres, Co-founder & CEO @ Neticle
Disruption in eCommerce & Retail:
Disruption by Technology:
Disruption in FinTech:
- Iona Bain, Founder @ Young Money Blog
- Richard Kastelein, Founder, Publisher & EiC @ Blockchain News
- David Chaum, CTO @ Digital Cash
- Jaco Oosthuizen, Co-founder @ Yu-Life
Disruption in VR/ AR:
- Sara Lisa Vogl, CTO @ VR Base
- Costas Syrmos, GM SEE @ Virtue Worldwide
- Daniel Cheetham, CEO GLOBAL @ Happy Finnish
- Oliver Kibblewhite, Head of Special Projects @ Rewind
- Mike Parsons, CIO @ Qualitance
- Tom Sacchi, Founder @ Unit9
- Simon Windsor, Co-founder & Director @ Dimension Studio
iCEE.fest 2018 will take place in Bucharest, RO – June 14 & 15
Be part of the show and
In doubt? Watch this for 90 Seconds 😉